David has been a part of a multi-doctor clinic has been serving Kelowna since 1968.
As an athlete and avid recreationist David has been injured and also rehabilitated through chiropractic care. It works! He has observed the great results that Chiropractic has had on improving people's lives. David enjoys the process of guiding patients in establishing a strong and healthy body, particularly the spine.
David earned his Bachelor of Science degree from the University of Victoria and then received his Doctor of Chiropractic from Northwestern Health Science University in Minneapolis.
In addition to chiropractic adjustments David may use several specialized techniques which apply to specific health concerns including:
- Active Release Technique - Soft Tissue Management
- McKenzie Institute International - patient centred diagnosis and classification
- Dynamic Neuromuscular Stabilization - occupational and sports rehabilitation
- Dizziness & Vertigo disorders - specific rehabilitation procedures
- Assessment, Prevention, and Treatment Strategies for spinal-disorders
- Sports Rehabilitation and injury prevention
- Lifestyle recommendation: nutrition, exercise, and reduced stress